TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Information about us
www.moralorder.com is a owned and managed by Phil Pauley. His registered office is The Farm, Whaddon Road, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 0EG.
Accessing our site
We are providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. All liability howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors and creators of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE AND ACCEPTABLE USE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in this acceptable use policy:
Artwork Upload and Forum Rules, Guidelines and Policy
In order to maintain a healthy and enjoyable atmosphere, we appreciate it if users kindly co-operate with the following guidelines. Failure to comply with these rules and policies may result in your banishment from the site.
Uploading artwork to your profiles
All artwork uploaded to moralorder.com must be original artwork created by the artist it is attributed to. It must not be created by, comissioned by, or attributed to a third party. The liabilities of the work you submit is your responsibility. Moral Order will take no responsibility for any breach of contract or intellectual property rights you create by uploading your artwork to moralorder.com.
Should a user have any problems or issues regarding any subject on the forum or the acts of any other user, they should refer the matter to [email protected] to deal with. It is not the place of users to moderate or in any way govern or judge others.
There are three main principal guidelines:
- Be courteous and polite. Show respect to the opinions and feelings of others. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right.
- Engage your brain before your mouth. You are responsible for your own words and any harm they may cause.
- Don't dilute the forums with irrelevant and unnecessary talk. Moralorder.com is a professional, moderated forum. It's a place to talk about the project and its community. It's NOT a free speech forum.
The owners of moralorder.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread with or without reason or notice. Polite enquiries will be listened to. Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and is cause for instant banishment from the site.
By registering with moralorder.com, you agree to the following guidelines and policies.
The administrators of these forums do not tolerate posts that contain any of the following subjects or elements:
- Politics or political propaganda in any form - If you wish to discuss politics, kindly find an appropriate forum for such discussion. Topics of this nature resort in lengthy and unnecessary arguments that are nevertheless totally unrelated to the subject.
- Potentially inflammatory discussions or comments regarding social issues. These include, but are not limited to, topics such as racism, sexism, religion, xenophobia or homosexuality.
- Crude, derogatory, inappropriate, or disrespectful remarks aimed at any individual(s) Offensive or unnecessarily abrasive comments directed at any individual are not tolerated in any form. These include anything from personal vendettas to unnecessarily insulting comments directed at the work of any individual. Critiques of work displayed should not include unnecessarily derogatory remarks (whether aimed at the user or the work itself) in any form.
- Hate speech - Derogatory, anti-social or inflammatory remarks aimed at any group of people, with the intention to incite a mass response are not only a crime in most countries, but are also totally unacceptable here.
- Any comments made with the sole intention of disruption or to cause distress to any individual(s) Whether made metaphorically, or otherwise, any personal defamatory remarks directed at any individual(s) are unacceptable
- Pornography - This excludes the tasteful use of nudity in artwork. Images or animations depicting blatantly pornographic acts including intercourse, masturbation, bestiality or abuse, and links to pornographic sites are not tolerated under any circumstances.
- Unnecessarily violent, crude, or obscene imagery - Scenes depicting themes such as rape, or any other brutality will not be tolerated in any form.
- Racial slurs - No matter how amusing some people might find them, most users consider jokes, or underhanded comments, directed at any race or culture highly offensive.
- Piracy - Users requesting or advertising warez (or links to warez sites), serial numbers, cracks, or illegally copied software documentation, are not welcome on this forum. We do not tolerate any members that, in any way, aid or encourage the use of illegally acquired software.
- Posts that are potentially in breach of any NDA Agreements - This includes screenshots. Even if you are not the one who signed the agreement, you are still not permitted to post such matter.
- General Notes - Posts containing subject matter as listed above will be removed in all cases, and should the author of such posts persist in posting such matter, that user will no longer be allowed to post on the forums.
We believe that these guidelines are fair and acceptable, and that all users should respect our reasons for keeping them in place. The admins are not there to police everyone, but rather to protect users from offensive or unlawful content.
Should a user have any problems or issues regarding any subject on the forum or the acts of any other user, they are encouraged to contact the Administrators who will attend to the matter. Users are also encouraged to use the Report this post function within threads, should they feel that any comments posted on the forums have violated any of the guidelines stipulated here.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, defamatory, violent, sexually explicit, discriminatory, infringes intellectual property rights, fraudulent or misleading.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We retain the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in this acceptable use policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected]
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact [email protected]